Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2012

THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Peter Jackson: Gandalf  never told you what happened to the hobbit movie did he?
Hobbit:he told me enough. He told me YOU never finished it!
Peter Jackson:  NO HOBBIT! IT IS GOING TO BE RELEASED IN 2 PARTS!!
Hobbit: NOOO!!NOOO! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
          It is true.. I have just found out that it will be made into 2 parts. Ah well, it looks like in November I'll have to add on the other countdown. Here is the evidence from which I found out about the horrific news.

                                      The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey will have its world premiere in Wellington and be released nationwide on December 13.
The Hobbit: There and Back Again - which will include the battle of the five armies - will be released a year later.
                                                - Yours sincerely, Hobbit

No comments:

Post a Comment