Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Lack of Posts

Greetings all! Its been quite a while since my last post, and I feel the need to explain why I'm not posting as often as I used to.
I'll say it straight out.

I'm losing ideas and I need help.

I'm not as excited as I used to be, and, frankly, I can't think of much to post. This is why, I need help. I'm not talking about giving ideas for what to post, I mean a volunteer. I need a volunteer for the blog who will post, well, posts on this blog. I recently sent an email to a photography site, asking for a partnership, although I was denied. (Understandaly of course! They have a lot on their site.)

If I don't receive ideas and volunteers soon, then I'm afraid this blog may come to an early close.

-Hobbit.




6 comments:

  1. I would love to help! I'm not sure how much help I'd be. I have other blogs and I hear all the news about the movies etc. I'd be willing to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! In the nick of time, not to mention. I was about to put on my final post when I saw your comment! Thank you, but before you start posting, I require your email to validate you as one of the Authors of this blog. Hope thats alright with you!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. You can delete your comment yourself now. There should be a pen right next to your name. Thanks.

      Delete
    4. Thank you so much! You can now sign in to blogger on this blog, and start posting news,music,fan art etc. about the Hobbit!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete